Thursday, March 16, 2006

Presenting the MINI purse - $25

So I've moved on from pouches to purses. I'm much more comfortable making these so they are going to A MiNi Vacation in Vegas next weekend with a friend. I hope they do well. I love the shape of them, so compact and easy to carry! The lining on this specific one was very "Vegas" appropriate...don't you think?

Black & Red Trim MINI Purse - $25






The exterior of this one is black chenille-like fabric with a cotton print interior lining. The handles and MINI patches are made of an extra soft suede fabric. The size of this one is approximately 13"w x 8"h (16"h if you count the handles).

5 comments:

deetour said...

Gorgeous!

Stoopidgirl said...

Love it! I can't wait to see them all! I also can't wait to get out of town! yayyyyyy!!!!

tina said...

thanks gals! can't wait to get out of tow...oh wait. :o)

deetour said...

:(
it'll be okay!
U r there in spirit!

Bonanny said...

I love it love it love it!!!!