Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lovely Ribbon & Lace - SOLD

This purse is a second order for one of my friends. She initially ordered the pink bow tie purse, but she wanted something that would match her daily wardrobe as well. I whipped this one up and had a lot of fun practicing with one of my new feet that I purchased recently for my Bernina! I used it by signing my name inside the bag and I also "quilted" the front lace on the left side with random squiggles. I can't wait to use it on future projects!!


Exterior view


Close-up of ribbon and lace detail


Interior view with pocket for goodies


my tag


Interior fabric

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Tina! It's Lorena. (From Canyon, way back in the day!) I was checking out your website and I totally love this purse!! How much is it and what is your ordering process? Thanks!!