Saturday, July 15, 2006

Travel Bag - SOLD

This travel bag was made for my friend Joey. He ordered it sooooo long ago and I've finally finished not one, but TWO. It took me long enough...I'm such a slacker. Anyway, i sat down and finally got it done. I made two variations of it because I wasn't sure what one would end up better. The first one is a cylinder duffle bag shape, it has straps on either end. The second bag has an exterior pocket with fabric that looks like knit...goes along with the interior. It also has small tabs on either end for easy handling. The exterior on both is brown corduroy and the interior is cotton print with a sock monkey pattern on orange. Both bags are approximately 12"L x 6"W.

FIRST TRAVEL BAG

Exterior view


Zipper


Interior view

SECOND TRAVEL BAG

Exterior view


Back view with my "tag"


Zipper


Interior view

4 comments:

Rexygrl said...

It turned out great Tina! Makes me want to get one now... =D

deetour said...

U r gonna be sooo rich one day making these bags. Ur a genius. Hate ya much! ZIPPERS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Ocd tramadol Home security systems home alarm systems Audi a4 wiper blade insert