Sunday, December 31, 2006

"Lucky Coin" Purse

I had a custom order for two purses a LONG while back..and I mean LONG. I was slacking so bad, but I finally sat down today and finished both her and her daughter's purses. This one was for her. She had requested black corduroy with sage green and a japanese theme. I found beautiful pink fabric that shimmers with cranes and flowers and used it for the interior. I added a pocket as well. For the exterior..I used ribbon and pearls to embellish the front and also added a scoop exterior pocket. I think it's just a great place for things you need on hand like your cell phone or chapstick. She had also asked for a lucky coin. I wasn't sure where I was going to find one, but i came across one eventually. Maybe that's why they are considered lucky? :o)





No comments: