Sunday, June 10, 2007

Nursing Cover

I've been seeing these "hooter hiders" online and thought I'd give one a try. I was pretty happy with the results. I made thinner straps than the ones I've seen on BeBe Au Lait and in place of the boning they have on the top, I used a plastic grid which worked just as well. I love the d-ring detail and I think the thinner sized straps look so cute. On the back side in the corner I used terry cloth.


The bib is suppose hang over your neck and cover you while you're nursing baby. The boning in the neckline holds fabric away so you can watch baby.


Close up of tie strap


D-ring detail


Terry cloth back with tag

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Fabulous!!!

tina said...

thank you!

deetour said...

I was kinda iffy on what a "hooter hider" was til I finished reading. Eeek, not quite what my dirty mind had first pictured. :)

Rubys & Purls said...

Great job! Looks great!