Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm still here... and now, so is baby!



It's been quite a while since my last blog entry. I swear I've been sewing even though there are no new post. A lot has happened since April... I've become a Mom to the most adorable little baby boy. He's a joy. I've finally found little time here and there to start sewing once again. The transition has been going really well and I love motherhood. :)

I'm going to be doing my very first craft show next weekend. I'm a little stressed to get things done, but extremely excited. I have also set up an Etsy account for the items I finish from time to time. I hope you will check in to see what's new. I will try to update this blog when I can with any new information on my handmade endeavors.

For now you can find my most recent creations here.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great to see you guys are doing good! And welcome to Etsy!