Thursday, October 08, 2009

Little Lavendar Rose Dress

In the middle of my progress with the baby quilt I had an itch to start on dresses. My mind has been swimming with ideas for the craft show and I'd like to have a few of them for the upcoming Hissyfits Hullabaloo. This was my first full attempt at children's clothing...girl's clothing at that. As I was making it, I had intended for it to be a size 2T, but I think it ended up being closer to a 12m size. I will have to find a model to be sure what size it really is...



I really love the mixture of colors especially the contrasting trim at the armholes. It seems to add a clean and modern touch to the dress. I'm pretty happy with the outcome and I'm ready to start on the next one! Don't worry, I haven't left out the little boys. I've got some ideas...

No comments: