Sunday, March 28, 2010

Change is Good.



I'm sure you've noticed that I've been gone. I'm excited to share that our family has recently relocated to San Francisco. We've been here for about a month now. There's been a lot going on, but it's slowly settling down and I'm finding some time to sew again! Yay!

I'm currently working on a nursery set that includes curtains, a crib bumper, and crib skirt. It is challenging trying to find the time for these projects, but it keeps me happy and on my toes. The photo above shows the color palette being used. Please keep checking back for more!

2 comments:

Army of Tea said...

Ohh I likey... if this is for sonny he may need a new friend to his new crib- so swatches are required! =D miss ya!

tina nealis said...

it's actually for an order..the one that i've had since phoenix!! it's taken me so long.

how are you?! hope faire went/is going well. i miss you too!!